Double click on above image to view full picture
Keep doing the things you love to do… nourish your vision and protect your eyes with AcuVision!
Protect Your Eyes Now and Enjoy Life’s Pleasures for Years to Come
AcuVision™ delivers 12 essential vision health nutrients that can make a huge difference in the way you see, feel and live. These supplements for eye health protect every part of the eye and contains research-backed nutrients that help to:
- Maintain healthy macular pigment
- Reduce eye-related fatigue and eyestrain
- Improve night vision
- Protect the retina against UV exposure
- Support healthy lens clarity and circulation
- And much more!
Availability: In stock
|Product Name||Item #||Price||Qty|
Protect Your Eyes Now and Enjoy Healthy Vision for Years to Come
AcuVision™ delivers 12 of the most effective nutrients to support total eye and vision health
Imagine having the peace of mind to be able to do whatever you want and need to do. Like drive at night with confidence. Work at your computer, knit, do entire crossword puzzles in one sitting, even scrutinize the small print with ease.
Don’t Trust Your Precious Vision Health
to Anything Less than AcuVision™
The key ingredient in AcuVision™ is Benfotiamine,—a super strength, fat-soluble form of B1 that’s more effective (and more absorbable) than ordinary thiamine.
Benfotiamine helps protect against AGEs (Advanced Glycation End products), compounds in the body that affect the health of the vascular system, nervous system and connective tissues.
Benfotiamine can protect the capillaries in the eye from damage, promotes healthy lens clarity and sustains the health of the nerves in the eye.
But it doesn’t stop there. AcuVision™ also contains such important vision-health nutrients as:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Both of these powerful nutrients are important for overall vision health – and especially critical for seeing color and detail. Research also suggests that lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy lens clarity. AcuVision™ contains these ingredients in higher levels than other supplements.
- Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage, especially in the eye. Research suggests astaxanthin can defend against eye strain and improve overall visual acuity.
- Black Currant is a rich source of health-enhancing polyphenols, which protect from UV damage and act as a natural anti-inflammatory. Research suggests that black currant is more effective than bilberry for improving night vision and fighting glare. It can also help boost overall circulation and relieve eye fatigue and pain.
- Grape seed extract contains high levels of proanthocyanidins (OPCs). OPCs are potent antioxidants that support capillary health in the eye and reduce eye stress caused by bright lights .
- Vitamins C and E to protect the eye from oxidative damage, support lens and retinal health, and protect lens clarity.
- Copper and zinc to help maintain normal mineral balance in the eye
- Taurine to support the health of the optic nerve and further protect against UV damage and environmental toxins
AcuVision™ contains only the highest quality ingredients in their most potent forms. Plus, a unique, state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures AcuVision™ is free of impurities and preserves the delicate nutrients in its most potent forms. Experience the difference AcuVision™ can make in your life today.
I would like to learn more.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules once or twice daily with food.
It’s certainly poetic to think of the eyes as the “windows to the soul,” but far more importantly, they are our windows onto the world! We often don’t think about our eye health until something starts to go terribly wrong.
As we age, we typically expect the quality of our vision to deteriorate to some extent, causing us to need over-the-counter or prescription eyeglasses. But there are far greater risks to our vision then having less than perfect eyesight!
Fortunately, there are several vitamins for eyes that can help keep your eye itself healthy, which in turns helps to keep your vision clear for years to come. These include things like lutein and zeaxanthin to support the health of your retina and macula, and black current to help protect your lens from sunlight.
Most of us are quick to take whatever is recommended for heart health, our memory, or to relieve pain, but we often forget to protect our eyesight. Fortunately, science has shown that there are effective steps you can take to protect the health of your eyes. Several studies sponsored by the Mayo Clinic, the National Eye Institute and the American Optometric Association have demonstrated that a healthy diet and key nutrients can reduce the impact of age and support healthy eyes.
Getting the proper nutritional support for eye health is vital! After all, your ability to continue reading, driving, viewing the beauty of the world, the faces of loved ones and remaining independent just may depend upon it.
Help maintain clear vision, no matter your age. The protection your eyes need is available now in AcuVision. Learn more about Vitamins for eyes.
- Q: AcuVision™ serving suggestion recommends taking 2 capsules once or twice daily. How do I know which is best for me?
- Q: How long will it take before I notice the benefits of AcuVision™?
- Q: My vision and eye health are good. Why do I need AcuVision™?
- Q: What are the key ingredients in AcuVision™ that make it work?
- Q: I read that a major eye health study called AREDS said the beta-carotene was good for eye health, but AcuVision™ doesn’t include this ingredient. Why?
- Q: Do I have to take AcuVision™ with a meal or will a light snack be enough?
- Q: Why does AcuVision™ work best when taken with food?
- Q: How long after I've eaten is "too long" to wait before taking AcuVision™
- Q: Is AcuVision™ for people with food allergies?
Q: The AcuVision™ serving suggestion recommends taking 2 capsules once or twice daily. How do I know which is best for me?
A: We each place different demands on our eyes – watching screens, driving at night, exacting detail work – so it makes sense that some of us want a little more support than others for tired eyes, and maybe sometimes we may want an extra capsule or two for especially stressful days.
Q: How long will it take before I notice the benefits of AcuVision™?
A: Some people will begin experiencing the benefits of AcuVision™ in as little as one or two days. Others should begin to enjoy the benefits within 2 weeks. The benefits of AcuVision™ will continue overtime and with continued use.
Q: My vision and eye health are good. Why do I need AcuVision™?
A: Every day, our eyes are exposed to pollution, oxidative stress from sunlight, and a host of other potential dangers that can cause damage over time. For most of us, we don’t think about our vision or eye health until something begins to go wrong, which is often too late. AcuVision™ features a comprehensive, exclusive formula of 12 vital nutrients to help protect the overall health of your eyes, from the tiny capillaries and the cornea to the macula and retina. Not only does AcuVision™ help protect your eyes from the external hazards, it helps ease the affects of eye strain and can improve sharpness, clarity and even night vision! We only get one pair of eyes and they have to last a lifetime. Protect them now with AcuVision™!
Q: What are the key ingredients in AcuVision™ that make it work?
A: AcuVision™ features a cutting-edge, synergistic combination of powerful nutrients shown in scientific studies to promote eye health and vision (can we say vision?). This powerhouse formula features clinically-proven doses of lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin – shown to support macular and retinal health. It also includes benfotiamine for powerful protection from free radical damage and AGEs (advanced glycation end products that can cause tissue damage). And that’s just a few of the nutrients in this powerful formula. You won’t find a more innovative eye health formula than AcuVision™, and you won’t find this comprehensive combination of eye-specific nutrient support anywhere else!
Q: I read that a major eye health study called AREDS said the beta-carotene was good for eye health, but AcuVision™ doesn’t include this ingredient. Why?
A: Science is an evolving process and it’s often complicated. In short, the first AREDS (Age-Related Eye Disease Study) results were released in 2001. AREDS1 studied beta-carotene for eye health. In the years since then, newer and better studies, including AREDS2, have been conducted. These new studies have found that the eye does not actually contain beta-carotene, and we have also learned that beta-carotene may negatively affect the absorption of lutein. Science now knows that lutein and zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids found in the retina of the eye and are vital for macula health. AcuVision™ has clinically-proven doses of lutein and zeaxanthin, plus other natural ingredients shown to provide superior nutrititional support.
Q: Do I have to take AcuVision™ with a meal or will a light snack be enough?
A: It’s up to you. Take AcuVision™ with a healthy snack or with a meal, whichever is most convenient.
Q: Why does AcuVision™ work best when taken with food?
A: The nutrients in supplements need digestive enzymes and other compounds to help break them down in the gastrointestinal tract. Eating food helps stimulate the production of these digestive substances. Nutrients are also sometimes recombined in ways that facilitate absorption such as Vitamin D that combines with dietary fats or minerals’ that combine with amino acids for transport from the gut to the blood stream.
Q: How long after I've eaten is "too long" to wait before taking AcuVision™
A: We suggest taking AcuVision™ within two hours after eating, so it can metabolize with the food in your stomach. After two hours, the contents of your stomach have moved to the intestines, so you may not achieve the full desired results.
Q: Is AcuVision™ for people with food allergies?
A: AcuVision™ does contain a soy oil extract, so those with allergies or sensitivity to soy products should not take this supplement. AcuVision™ contains no other common allergen ingredients like fish, shellfish, wheat (gluten), eggs, peanuts, tree nuts or soy and is lactose-free. If you have specific allergen concerns other than those listed, we recommend consulting with your nutritionally aware health care provider before use.
Video Coming Soon!
Wear glasses less Review by John P.
No more "middle aged" vision Review by Kay P.